Bouncy Castles, Inflatables & Canopy Tents

As parks are public spaces, any inflatables are subject to the inspection and permitting process through Campbell County Community Development. If you have rented a facility and wish to have a bouncy castle or inflatable, you must fill out the Special Event Permit and submit to all requirements from Community Development. An insurance policy is also required.

Temporary canopy tents, such as EZ-Ups may be used during a facility rental for the duration of the rental. If it is a multi-day rental, the tent must be broken down and stored each evening at the conclusion of the day’s activities. Canopy tents must be staked down with weighted materials.