- Management Services
- Budget, Debt Schedule & Capital Improvement Plan
Budget, Debt Schedule and Capital Improvement Plan
Fiscal Year (FY) 2024 Documents
Fiscal year 2024 begins July 1, 2023 and will end June 30, 2024
- County Administrator's Presentation to Board of Supervisors - 12/13/2022 - Local Revenues
- Revenue Spreadsheet - 12/13/2022
- FY 2022 Audited CAFR Report
- Comprehensive Budget Document (PROPOSED) for FY 2024
- County Administrator's Budget Workshop Presentation to Board of Supervisors - February 28, 2023
FY 24 Budget Public Hearing - Tuesday, March 28 at 7 p.m. - 47 Courthouse Lane, Rustburg,
- FY 2024 Budget Advertisement
- Spring Code Update Notice Pertaining to Taxation Relief for Disabled and Elderly Residents - Public Hearing - April 4
- Campbell County Code on Finance and Taxation
- Board Memo - Budget Adoption Process
- Equalization Rate Advertisement
Fiscal Year (FY) 2023 Documents
Fiscal year 2023 begins July 1, 2022 and will end June 30, 2023.
Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Documents
Fiscal year 2022 begins July 1, 2021 and will end June 30, 2022.
Budget & Capital Improvement Plan Process DatesThe Management Services Department works closely with County Administration and the Board of Supervisors in the development of the County's annual budget and capital improvement plan.
The process normally begins in December, with the development of the County’s priorities and initiatives and concludes with the final adoption of the budget by the Board of Supervisors in June.
- Prepares the annual operating budget and five year Capital Improvement Plan.
The budget staff, along with the input of other County staff:
- Projects revenues
- Estimates expenditures
- Continually monitors county budgets to ensure the accuracy of the budget estimate
- Provides information and assistance on budgeting for County departments
- Provides internal control oversight
- Reviews alternatives and prepare recommendations on budget, management, and policy issues for the Board of Supervisors
For information about State procedures, visit: the State website.