To encourage family fun at home while still supporting local businesses, we’re challenging you to a Know Your County Quiz.
It’s easy. Answer the following 10 questions (families can even do this together). Submit your answers to us via Messenger or email (PER@campbellcountyva.gov) by the last day of the current month. For those getting all answers right, we’ll enter your name in a monthly drawing for a local business gift card or other cool County-related prize.
Correct answers will then be published on the County website and the Public and Employee Relations Facebook page. Be sure to leave us your name and phone number so we can contact you if you win.
Remember, all answers can be found on our Campbell County website and linked pages.
Let’s play, Know Your County:
1. Through what year does Campbell County’s recently updated Comprehensive Plan run?
2. What are the days, times and locations of regular Board of Supervisors Meetings and Public Hearings?
3. What are the names and districts of our seven Board of Supervisors members?
4. What is the physical and mailing addresses of our Treasurer’s Office?
5. What is the name of Campbell County’s emergency alert system? (by the way, have you signed up for emergency notifications?)
6. What is the cost of getting a library card?
7. Campbell County is mandated by law to comply with state-established environmental regulations for the health, safety and benefit of our community. What position in the Community Development Department is tasked with ensuring compliance to these regulations?
8. In what year was Campbell County settled? In what year was it incorporated?
9. Campbell County water services are managed by what agency?
10. Where is the Campbell County’s Animal Care and Control Facility located?
*To keep it fair, this game is for resident families and visitors only. Staff may participate, but will not be eligible to win prizes