ALL parking for the airshow—general admission and VIP—is now at Liberty University for shuttle bus service to the airport. Follow signs to the east campus parking areas, accessible by Route 460.
Airport Road, east and west, is closed.
For safety purposes, the Campbell County Department of Public Safety wants you to be aware of the following traffic and parking changes associated with the Lynchburg Regional Airshow.
• Due to ground conditions, only VIP parking and limited on-site grass parking will be available on the Airshow grounds. Handicapped and pavement parking have been moved to Liberty University. If you are parking at Liberty, you should follow signs to the east campus parking areas, accessible by Route 460.
• Shuttles will run from Liberty University to the Airshow grounds continuously throughout the day. Shuttles are handicap accessible. Shuttle service will start at 7:30 a.m.
• Please plan to wait in line to board shuttles at the end of the event.
• No pedestrian traffic is permitted on Preston Glen Road or Airport Road.
• Due to recent rain, the ground at the Airshow is slippery in areas. If you have limited mobility, please take extra caution and prepare accordingly if you plan to attend.
• Be sure to drink plenty of water and take care of your personal health needs throughout the day.