Retirees of Campbell County can access information on their current health and dental plans as well as required forms for open enrollment time frames. Helpful links to Anthem and other services are also provided.
Campbell County's Open Enrollment Period for 2024 benefits selection is from Thursday, October 26 through Friday, November 10. This year all participating retirees must complete an open enrollment form for to indicate their selection of plan coverage, as there are some changes and added options.
Please submit your forms via email to HR@campbellcountyva.gov or mail a copy of your signed form to Campbell County Management Services, Att: Heather Breeden, P.O. Box 100, Rustburg, VA 24588.
* Please note that for those grandfathered into the previous KeyCare program, it is now retitled as KeyCare 750.
Important Information and Forms for the 2024 Benefits Enrollment Period
Please note that the "submit form" option may not work for some internet browsers. To ensure your forms are received, download your completed form and email it directly to HR@campbellcountyva.gov.
Summary of Benefits for 2024 Plan Coverage
Health Savings Account Information
Retirees can continue to make/receive contributions to the Health Savings Account program as long as they remain eligible under federal criteria and guidelines, as follows:
• You are covered under a qualified high deductible health plan;
• You are not covered by any other health plan, including your spouse’s health insurance
• You are not covered by spouse’s Medical Flexible Spending Account (FSA);
• You are not enrolled in any part of Medicare or Tricare;
• You have not received Veteran’s health benefits in the past 90 days prior to an HSA initial enrollment;
• You are not claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return.
Campbell County participates in the Virginia Retirement System (VRS). Up-to-date retirement information and handbooks on the various retirement plans can be found and downloaded on the VRS website. Please visit the VRS Publications page for these materials.