The following informational links and resources are provided to assist in keeping you and your family, local businesses and our staff safe and healthy during the current COVID 19 outbreak.
We encourage everyone to do his/her part in following CDC recommendations to help stop of the spread of this virus.
Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The Virginia Department of Health, via the Central Virginia Health District, (CVHD) is responsible for our area's response to the COVID-19 pandemic as well as the roll out and distribution of available COVID 19 vaccine.
Vaccine availability has improved and is in fact growing every day. As a result, the Virginia Department of Health announced its plans to begin vaccinating interested members of Phase 1C. You may register for COVID-19 vaccinations directly at the Virginia Department of Health website by visiting Vaccinate Virginia, or by calling 877-VAX-IN-VA (877-829-4682) from 8 am - 8 pm.
In addition, there may be potential vaccinations available through Campbell County Department of Public Safety on a first-come, first-serve basis while supplies allow.
To indicate your interest to receive the vaccination, please complete the Covid-19 Vaccine Interest Form for Campbell County residents.
The overall goal is to vaccinate (first vaccines, at least) all those interested by May 30, but to do so, we need YOUR help.
The Central Virginia Covid Vaccination Taskforce is in need of volunteers in the following areas:
- Educators and Registration Assistance;
- Navigators and Scribes;
- Health Screeners; and Vaccinators; and
- Client Observers.
If you'd like to volunteer with our clinics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (434) 477-5959.
Campbell County Service Changes and Closures
- Library System Re-Opening Plan
- 24/7 Library Services and Resources Available Online
- Campbell County Notifications and Alerts Registration
Messaging from Local Leaders
- County Administrator’s Declaration of Local Emergency
- Video Message from Regional Leaders - Spring 2020
- Director of Public Safety’s Message to Residents
- Sheriff’s Office Guidance on Faith and Religious Services