Budget, Debt Schedule and Capital Improvement Plan
Budget and Capital Improvement Plan Documents for FY 2022
Fiscal year 2022 begins July 1, 2021 and will end June 30, 2022.
- Board Work Session - Local FY22 Budget Presentation (reporting actuals to actuals) (December 15, 2020)
- Board Work Session - Local FY22 Budget Presentation (reporting adopted to actuals) (December 15, 2020)
Budget and Capital Improvement Plan Documents for FY 2021
Fiscal year 2021 begins July 1, 2020 and will end June 30, 2021.
- County Administrator's Budget Presentation (Budget Work Session) - February 4, 2020
- County Administrator's Budget Presentation (Board of Supervisors Regular Meeting) - April 7, 2020
- Capital Improvement Plan (CIP) for FY21
- Comprehensive Budget Document (ADOPTED) for FY 2021
Budget and Capital Improvement Plan Documents for FY 2020
Fiscal year 2020 begins July 1, 2019 and will end June 30, 2020.
Budget & Capital Improvement Plan Process Dates
The Management Services Department works closely with County Administration and the Board of Supervisors in the development of the County's annual budget and capital improvement plan.
The process normally begins in December, with the development of the County’s priorities and initiatives and concludes with the final adoption of the budget by the Board of Supervisors in June.
- Prepares the annual operating budget and five year Capital Improvement Plan.
The budget staff, along with the input of other County staff:
- Projects revenues
- Estimates expenditures
- Continually monitors county budgets to ensure the accuracy of the budget estimate
- Provides information and assistance on budgeting for County departments
- Provides internal control oversight
- Reviews alternatives and prepare recommendations on budget, management, and policy issues for the Board of Supervisors
For information about State procedures, visit: the State website.